QWERTY Warriors QWERTY Warriors

Awesome.

I played this game quite a bit, and managed to get a name on the scoreboard. Haha. I only played it in impossible mode for a challenge, and I ended up getting the number 2 position on the scoreboard. This is an awesome game... But I got pissed at the end of the last round because I couldn't kill two of the enemies: They were standing right on top of each other. That is annoying... Seeing as I can't read what the words are when they're amalgamated. That and, for the past... 30 minutes, I was only fighting soldiers, and nothing else. I wish I could have fought the other things, it would have made it easier to score.

Anyways. Awesome game. 10/10 in my book.

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Great.

Haha. This was increasingly fun to play over time. I absolutely love it. Especially when I walked out and talked to the guy outside of the house. "How do you like my (?)" (I forgot what he said), and the guy said, "Ich verstehe nicht." Made me laugh a bit.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Woooo.

Huge tutorial. As if my head didn't already hurt enough. Haha. Anyways, really nice job you all did here. This will be very useful in the future, I've already started using the FL tutorial, and I have made a song or two which I submitted to the audio portal. Nonetheless, great job.